- Product is designed to handle extreme high and low temperature air handling applications.
- Not Recommended for applicaiton moving liquids or abrasive materials.
- Fabric: Sinlge ply fiberglass impregnated with silicone rubber.
- Temperature Range: -80 Deg F to +600 Deg F.
- Color: Red
- For other sizes, call for quote.
- Also availble in silver color 3" and larger(Part 4037-4) 25ft lengths collapseble down to 5ft. Silver ducting also available with a higher teperature range. Call for quote.
- A. Support, copper-coated or bronze-plated spring-steel-wire helix.
- B. Cover, woven fiberglass fabric impregnated with silicone rubber.
- C. Cord, fiberglass cord coated with silicone.
- Product is light weight and extremly flexible.
- Excellent for close quarter application where duct can snake areound obstacles.
- Aluminum and glass manufacturing fume removal.
- Engine compartment air handling.
- Turbine engine bleed air duct.
- Eletronic equipment cooling.
- Paper processing equipment.
Sizes marked by * mean that it is available in stock in 11ft lengths.
All sizes priced for 11ft lengths.
Other lengths available with a lead time of up to three weeks.
Maximum length is 20ft.
20ft lengths only available for 2in. I.D. and above.