- This pipe insulation is a flexible elastomeric thermal insulation
- Black in color
- Supplied as unslit tubing
- In nominal wall thicknesses of 3/8in., 1/2in., 3/4in., and 1in.
- In popular sizes up to 6in. IPS
- The tubing is made of nitrile/pvc blend
- The expanded closed-cell structure of this makes it an efficient insulation
- The insulation has a flame-spread rating of 25 or less and a smoke-developed rating of 50 or less
- It can be used to retard heat gain and control condensation drip from cold-water plumbing, chilled-water, and refrigeration lines
- It also efficiently reduces heat flow for hot-water plumbing, liquid-heating and dual-temperature piping
- The recommended temperature usage range is -70 Deg F to +220 Deg F
- Pricing is per 6ft long standard length
- IPS refers to a tubing inside diameter to fit over the indicated pipe size (ie. 2in. IPS = 2-3/8in. ID)
- Item with * Star in the drop down menu are non stock and require full box quantity to supply.