- Neoprene rubber with square woven 7.0 ounce nylon fabric for durability in dynamic applications requiering extra strength.
- Excellent stretch and tear resistance.
- Moderate oil resistance.
- Smooth clean finish, free of talc (ideal for PSA applications).
- Durometer: 60(+/-5)
- Color: Black
- Temperature Range: -30 Deg F to 190 Deg F
- Fabric Type: 7.0 ounce Nylon
- Continuous Lay Line: Includes style, durometer, and lot code.
- ASTM Line Call Out: D2000-M2-BC607-A14-B14-F17
- 1/16in. is 1 ply, 3/32in. is 1 ply, 1/8in. is 2 ply, 3/16in. is 3 ply, and 1/4in. is 4 ply.
- Prices are per linear foot
- Allow 3-5 days to process stripping orders
- Due to set up costs, minimum order for stripping is $40.00 per size
Additional widths available, call for quote.