General Properties and Applications:
- Neoprene rubber with square woven 3.4 ounce nylon plies for durability in dynamic applications.
- Sheet offers moderate oil resistance and excellent stretch and tear resistance.
- Our exclusive post-cure process provides a smooth and clean finish free of talc, a must for PSA applications.
- Durometer: 60 +/-5
- Color: Black
- Temperature Range: -20 Deg F to +180 Deg F
- Fabric Type: 3.4 ounce nylon
- Continuous Lay Line: Includes style, durometer, and lot code
- ASTM Line Call Out: D2000-M2-BC607-A14-B14-F17
- Prices are per linear foot
- Allow 3-5 days to process stripping orders
- Due to set up costs, minimum order for stripping is $40.00 per size