- SBR rubber with square woven 3.4 ounce nylon plies for durability in dynamic applications requiring extra strength
- Excellent stretch, creep, and tear resistance.
- Smooth clean finish, free of talc (ideal for PSA applications)
- Certificates of Conformance indicating production date and lot code are available on request at time of order
- Durometer: 60(+/- 5)
- Color: Black
- Temperature Range: -20 Deg F to 170 Deg F
- Fabric type: 3.4 ounce Nylon
- Continuous Lay Line: Includes style, durometer, and lot code
- ASTM Line Call Out: D2000-M2-AA603-A13-B33-EA14
- 1/32in. is 1 ply, 1/16in. is 1 ply, 1/8in. is 2 ply, 3/16in. is 3 ply, and 1/4in. is 4 ply.
- Prices are per linear foot
- Allow 3-5 days to process stripping orders
- Due to set up costs, minimum order for stripping is $40.00 per size
Additional widths available, call for quote.