- Prices are for a Medium density roll.
- Temperature range: -0Deg F to +160 Deg F continuous, 200 Deg F Intermitant, 275 Deg F in some cases for very short amount of time.
- Soft, Medium-Firm, Firm, and Xtra-Firm densities are availbe. Call us for a quote.
- Rolls are available in a 48" width on special order.
- Standard roll lengths are listed. Other lengths are avaible. Call us for a quote.
- Available in metric thickness.
- Other avaiable colors are tan and red.
|Standard Specificaiton Sheet|
|Product Number||3110 (Black)||3120 (Black)||3130 (Black)||3140 (Black)||3150 (Black)|
|ASTM D 1056-78 Designation||RO 11 Soft||RO 12 Med||RO 13 Med/Frm||RO 14 Firm||RO 15 X-Frm|
|ASTM D 1056-98 Designation||1A1||1A2||1A3||1A4||1A5|
|Compression Deflection 25%||2-5 psi||5-9 psi||9-13 psi||13-17 psi||17-22 psi|
|Density||20 lbs per cubic ft Minimum||22 lbs per cubic ft Minimum||25 lbs per cubic ft Minimum||25 lbs per cubic ft Minimum||25 lbs per cubic ft Minimum|
|Tensil||40 lbs per square in. Minimum||40 lbs per square in. Minimum||40 lbs per square in. Minimum||40 lbs per square in. Minimum||40 lbs per square in. Minimum|
|Elongation||Over 200%||Over 200%||Over 200%||Over 200%||Over 200%|
Definition of Open Cell Rubber:Open-Cell songe rubber possesses an interconnected cell structure which will permit limited absorption and circulation of gasses and fluids. Outer surface of the material is continuous (rather than porous) and exhibits good physical durability. Because air can pass freely between its cells, Open-Cell sponge offers a high degree of compressibility and displays fast recovery upon release from compression. Open-Cell sponge is absorbent and should not be used where resistance to fluid penetration is required, unless protected with a surface coating.