- General service rubber for common gasketing applications, such as water.
- Not recommended for applications with oil.
- Smooth clean finish , free of talc (ideal for PSA applications).
- Durometer: 73(+/-5)
- Color: Red
- Tensile Strength: 700 psi
- Elongation: 300%
- Temperature Range: -20 Deg F to 180 Deg F
- ASTM Line Call Out: D2000-M2-AA703-A13-B13-EA14
- Meets D1330 Grade I
- Prices are per linear foot
- Allow 3-5 days to process stripping orders
- Due to set up costs, minimum order for stripping is $40.00 per size
Additional widths available, call for quote.