- RUBBA Tape is an extremely tacky self-adhering uncured Butyl rubber material, fabric reinforced to eliminate stretching and prevent creeping or extruding in service.
- Used in architectural designs of buildings, vehicles and water vessels as a watertight seal around windows or door frames or where metal panels are joined together. It may also be used as an anti-squeak absorption buffer or vibration eliminator in metal-to-metal applications in the building of trucks and buses.
- During accelerated weather testing, no loss of flexibility or resiliency and no surface cracking after 1300 hours of weathering exposure.
- Able to withstand sub-zero temperatures (-70° F) with no adverse effects.
- Tested at 100 pphm for 72 hours at 150° F, RUBBA Tape exhibits no deterioration of material. Therefore, a very long service life under high degrees of ozone concentration is anticipated.
- Available in 1/32" through 1/8" thicknesses and widths of 1/4" through 36". It can also be custom slit to virtually any required width.