Silicone elastomers provide the maximum in reliability, whether exposed to adverse environmental contitions, stored for indefinite periods, or used under normal conditions.Resisting conditions which normally cause rubber to deteriorate, silicone rubber offers useful life which is unmatched by other known elastomers. it resists temperature extremes, ozone, corona, radiation, compression set, moisture, weathering, and chemical attack.
- Silicone Sponge 36" Wide is priced per linear ft
- Please order in increments of 3ft. Std sheet is 36in x 36in
- Minimum order this line is $200.00
- Color: Red- other colors available on special order
- Fine fabric finish
- Density: Medium 31/34.56 lbs/Cu ft average
- Compression Deflection: 6-14 psi(to compress to 75% of original thickness)
- Compression Set: 60% Max. compressed 50% for 22 hrs.@212F
- Water Absorption: 5% Max
- Tensile strength: 100psi min.
- Elongation:300% min.
- Temperature range -100 Deg F to +400 Deg F Continuous, +500 Deg F Intermittant
- Testing in accordance with ASTM 1056
- Applicable Specifications: Ams 3195, R46089, Mil 3133, TE7 ASTM D 1056,2D3, Mil R6130 Type 2, Grade C
- Contact our sales department for quotes on slit or diecut parts
- Pressure Sensitive Adhesive-Acrylic PSA) backing is available , See drop down menu