- Nominal OAG: .250
- Color: Black
- Plies: 2 ply
- Fabric: Polyester
- Minimum Pulley Diameter: 3"
- Top Surface: Rubber Hemp Impression
- Bottom Surface: Bare
- Compound: SBR
- Recommended Work Tensio: 150 lbs. PIW
- Elogation: Less Than 2%
- Weight P.I.W. per ft: .11
- Working Temperature: -40 Deg F to 250 Deg F
- FDA Accepted: No
- USDA Accepted: No
- Joining Method: Lap Splice/Lacing
- Recommended Fastener: Clipper-Small 1/Big 2SP; Alligator 15; Staple 125
- Fabrication Key: A2
- This belt offers excellent gripping for standard incline conveyors.
- The polyester carcass offers high strength and low stretch.
- This belt is the most popular incline belt in its product line.
- It will handle most all products including boxed, bagged, or packaged goods.
*Note: the rough top must be ressesed to use the recommended lacing.
- Lacing quoted is steel Staple lacing, attached to belt. Also avaiable in stainless steel lacing, call for quote.
- Avalible in any width, call for quote.