- Nominal OAG: .135
- Color: Black
- Plies: 1 ply
- Fabric: Interwoven Polyester
- Minimum Pulley Diameter: 3
- Top Surface: PVC
- Bottom Surface: Brushed
- Compound: Oil Resistant PVC
- Recommended Work Tensio: 120 lbs PIW
- Elogation: Less Than 2 percent
- Weight P.I.W. per ft: .07
- Working Temperature: 20 Deg F to 180 Deg F
- FDA Accepted: No
- USDA Accepted: No
- Joining Method: Finger or Skive/Lacing
- Recommended Fastener: Clipper-Small/Big 2SP, 2; Alligator 7; Staple 125
- Fabrication Key: G3
- This belt features the popular interwoven carcass as well as a smooth coating of oil resistant PVC top cover.
- The Bottom surface is brushed clean to lower the coefficient of friction.
- This belt has a plus ply which insures a flat running, easy tracking belt.
- It offers high strength, low strech, and high lace retention.
- This belt is a medium duty general purpose conveyor belt that can be used in most industries.
- Made in the USA.
- Also available in white, call for quote.
- Lacing quoted is steel Clipper lacing, attached to belt. Also avaiable in stainless steel lacing, call for quote.
- Avalible in any width, call for quote.