- Military switchboard matting is certified to the MIL-DTL-15562G specifications.
- Specially formulated PVC.
- Designed for use around electrical apparatus and circuits.
- Approved for use by the Department of the Navy and is available for use by all Departments and Agencies of the Department of Defense.
- The 1/8" Smooth Black and Blue matting are MIL-DTL-15562G Type II. The Type II smooth surface is fire-retardant and electrically insulated matting.
- The 3/16" Diamond Gray matting is MIL-DTL-15562G Type III. The Type III diamond surface is slip-resistant, fire-retardant, and electrically insulated matting. Type III specification is used by the Department of Defense and in many industrial and commercial applications.