- Corrugated mat surface provides dependable traction underfoot. Non-conductive compound material helps prevent electric shock from instruments, machinery or control panels.
- Conforms to OSHA requirements and is tested to meet ASTM D-178 requirements. Each roll is proof tested at the specified voltage over the entire surface.
- Also meets the optional requirements cited by ASTM for flame resistance, ozone resistance, and oil resistance.
- Specially compounded material with fine rib corrugated surface.
- Dielectric Test Voltage : 30,000 Volts AC. Each roll proof tested over entire surface at 20,000 volts AC.
- Recommended maximum use voltage 17,000 volts AC.
- Thickness: 1/4
- Color: Black