- Black PVC tube, spiral ply reinforcement, and one longitudinal ply for increased strength.
- Heavy weight synthetic cover designed for age and weather resistance.
- Temperature range: -5 Deg F to +170 Deg F (If temperature exceeds 110 Deg F, Maximum working pressure rating will decrease. Check with Ace to assure sufficient safety factor for pressure at elevated temperatures)
- Rolls up flat for easy storage.
- Green in color.
- Designed to handle a wide range of water discharge applications in construction, industry, and agricultural service.
Assemblies that show "w/M+F cplgs" mean Male and Female Iron Pipe Thread (NPSM)couplings.
The Male is made of Aluminum and the Female is Aluminum with a Brass nut and a rubber gasket inside the nut.
Assemblies are normally secured to the hose with a single band clamp in the smaller sizes and 2 band clamps in the larger sizes.
Assemblies can be made with additional bands or swaged ferrules for higher pressure applications. Call us.
Other popular couplings are Cam and Groove Quick connect or King Nipples (tapered pipe thread NPT).
- Quick coupler "ADD ON's" show the additional cost to an assembly that normally comes "w/M+F cplgs".
See Quick coupling ADD On's at the bottom of this section.
- All couplings are available in Malleable Iron, All Brass, or Stainless Steel for an additional amount.
- We also offer a green pvc discharge SF20 in higher pressures used in mines. Call for quote.
- Please order bulk hose in increments of 25FT.