- Black SBR age resistant rubber tube.
- White double-jacket all polyester cover.
- Also available with red, yellow or black impregnation at additional charge.
- Lay flat water discharge hose featuring a double-jacket for greater abrasion resistance and service pressure.
- Hoses have a working pressure rating of 300 psi and a test pressure rating of 600 psi.
- Coupled and uncoupled hose available in 25ft or 50ft lengths.
Assemblies that show "w/M+F cplgs" mean Male and Female Iron Pipe Thread (NPSM)couplings.
The Male is made of Aluminum and the Female is Aluminum with a Brass nut and a rubber gasket inside the nut.
Assemblies are normally secured to the hose with a single band clamp in the smaller sizes and 2 band clamps in the larger sizes.
Assemblies can be made with additional bands or swaged ferrules for higher pressure applications. Call us.
Other popular couplings are Cam and Groove Quick connect or King Nipples (tapered pipe thread NPT).
- Quick coupler "ADD ON's" show the additional cost to an assembly that normally comes "w/M+F cplgs".
See Quick coupling ADD On's at the bottom of this section.
All couplings are available in Malleable Iron, All Brass, or Stainless Steel for an additional amount.