- Appropriate for outdoor or indoor protection
- For commercial loading docks, parking garages, and marinas
- For vehicles such as tow trucks, trailers, and heavy-duty construction equipment
- Rub rails at the sides of truck walls
- In-plant wall protection from forklifts and other material handling vehicles
- Solid rubber 70(+/- 5) durometer
- Lengths up to 10 feet
- Impact resistance of 75%
- Tensile strength is 1,850 psi with elongation of 220%
- Tear strength is 229 lbs per in.
- Tolerance +/- 1/4in.
- Weight 5.5 lbs per ft
- Mounting holes available . Custom drilling is available. Call for quote.
- Steel backup bar 3/16in. x 1-1/2in. w/ hole drilling to match mounting holes in bumper, available for additional charge-bar wt. 1 lb per ft
- Drilled holes are 1-1/4" outside hole and 3/4" inside hole