Slip Ring Coupless Rubber Water Hose
- Light weight lay-flat water discharge hose which is connected without couplings.
- Built with Male and Female ends enabling the user to connect hoses.
- The male end is inserted into the female end and locked into place with a steel ring.
- The hoses can be easily connected and disconnected in the field without tools.
- Ideal for de-watering applications, irrigation, light dredging, etc.
- Tube: Black synthetic EPDM rubber
- Reinforcement: Multiple plies polyester tire cord
- Cover: Black synthetic rubber
- Length: 50ft
- Temperature range: -40°F to +180°F Slip Ring Rubber Hose
- This hose is made to order. Current delivery is 3-4 weeks
- For a video on how a splip ring assembly is assembled and disassembled, click here
|Working Pressure |